Terms and Conditions
ALIVIO TOURIST PARK CANBERRA TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Deposits, Payments & Modifications:
Standard & Member Rates
All bookings require the first night’s tariff to be paid at the time of booking. This deposit can only be paid with a valid credit card. Bookings must be cancelled or modified seven (7) days prior to arrival to avoid forfeiting the first night’s tariff. The remaining balance of Standard and Member Rate bookings is required in full on arrival.
Payment in full required at time of booking. No changes or refunds permitted at any stage. This payment can only be paid with a valid credit card.
Alivio accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard (1% surcharge), Visa (1% surcharge), Amex (3% surcharge), Union Pay (1.25% surcharge) and Eftpos. Cheques are not accepted.
Room Tariffs & Keys
Rates are charged nightly. All rates are initially based on one – two guests, additional guests are charged per person. Please declare all guests, children under 5 years of age are free of charge. Maximum stay periods apply.
All guests must agree and accept the charge of $5.00 per key card not returned to reception on check out. This amount will be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account.
Visitors & Pets
All visitors not staying at Alivio must report to Reception. Visitors must depart the property by 10.30pm. Alivio does not allow pets.
By arrangement only, fees apply.
All accommodation is non-smoking. Failure to comply will result in a minimum $100 charge.
Noise limits apply from 10.00pm. After 12.00am it is expected that all Guests will be inside their accommodation and mindful of the need to reduce noise.
ALIVIO TOURIST PARK CANBERRA TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY
Upon payment for or upon undertaking to pay for accommodation provided by the Alivio Tourist Park Canberra for the term of the stated occupancy of the specified Villa, Cabin, Site, Room or for any other one nominated in lieu thereof, Management confers upon the occupier/s a license to occupy for the stated period of the said Villa, Cabin, Site, Room subject to the conditions of occupancy as per below:
1. Management shall have full and complete control of the area and persons occupying same must immediately comply with such directions as may be issued from time-to-time.
2. Management reserves the right, with or without prior notice to or the consent of the occupier, to enter upon the site, cabin or room during the term of occupancy for servicing or inspection purposes.
3. Management reserves the right to direct any person to vacate the area at any time without the necessity of stipulating the reason for such action and any person so directed shall vacate the area.
4. Management will hold the occupier/s responsible for the cost of making good any property of the proprietors or to any other guest damaged by the act, omission or default of the occupier/s.
5. The proprietors, the Management, their staff and agents accept no liability for any damage or loss caused to or suffered to or suffered by the occupier/s and their guests or to their equipment, chattels, property and affects whilst at Alivio Tourist Park Canberra. The licence is a personal licence and shall extend only to the number of persons for whom accommodation has been accepted. The licence does not in any way constitute a tenancy.